- If you cannot put your bucket out to be emptied in a given week, please please please let us know no later than THE DAY BEFORE your scheduled pickup! It’s very helpful for us to know in advance if you do not need a pickup because if we are not informed, we will expend time and energy to come to your location expecting to empty your bucket, only to be disappointed. Imagine how we feel when it’s 98 degrees or 10 degrees outside and we bike to your location, only to find that your bucket is not there? This makes us sad! Whereas if you send us an email in advance to let us know you do not need a pickup, we are so thankful!
- If we miss your bucket or you forget to put it out, please send us an email! We do our best to reach out to you in these situations, but we don’t always have time to do so in a given week. If we don’t hear from you, we will assume you are okay to wait until your next scheduled pickup day for us to empty your bucket . If we do hear from you, we can almost always offer an alternative pickup for you before your next scheduled pickup day (we can’t guarantee this, but usually it can be done).
- Though we always prefer to do our residential and small commercial routes by bicycle, sometimes we have to do them by motor vehicle. This may be due to inclement weather or other logistical reasons. We put safety first!
- We can service small to medium sized commercial accounts by bicycle, but for large commercial accounts, we offer pickup via motor vehicle. When we use a motor vehicle, we take pains to be as efficient as possible.
- If you need to miss one month or more of service, please let us know and we can suspend billing. We can start again when you are ready!
- For our Free Trial program, we will keep a credit card number on file for you. At the end of the first month, if you decide you do not want to continue service, we will pick up your bucket and you will not be charged anything. If you decide to continue with service beyond the first month, we will charge your credit card at the beginning of your second month and at the beginning of each month thereafter as long as you are an active customer.
- You can cancel your service anytime. In the event of cancellation, you will receive a pro rata refund for future service you’ve already prepaid.
Terms and Conditions
© 2018 - Circle Compost LLC - "Circle Compost" & the Circle Compost logo are registered trademarks of Circle Compost LLC